Continued stay in Vietnam,

Hope to retire in Vietnam.  What do I have to do to continue my stay in Vietnam.  Is extending my Visa time after time required?  Is it possible without getting married?  Would it be easier if I worked teaching English?

Sid Atkinson wrote:

Hope to retire in Vietnam.  What do I have to do to continue my stay in Vietnam.  Is extending my Visa time after time required?  Is it possible without getting married?  Would it be easier if I worked teaching English?

Welcome to the forum. :) 

For the information you are seeking please read through the many posts on this section of the forum. These questions have been asked before by others and information supplied.

Once you have read the posts then by all means ask for any additional information.

For your question i can answer as follow information.
If you wish to stay longer in Vietnam without married and you are currently a teacher so i can help you do the work permit to stay 1 or 2 years in Vietnam.
Send me the private message i will introduce to you. :)

@phamthehungtb

As the forum is for the free exchange of information and advice could you please post the information regarding visas here on the open section of the forum. That way other interested people can benefit from it.

If you are actually an agent then advertising is not permitted on this section of the forum.