New in Cape Town, would love to meet some new people

Hey there, I just arrived in Cape Town, I'm half irish half Dutch. Would be great to meet some new people to hang out.

Cheers,

Lavi

Welcome to Expat.com, Lavi!

What brought you to Cape Town? Tell us a bit more about you and I'm sure you'll very quickly make contacts here!

CHeers
Arlette

Hello, I just arrived new in Cape Town, was traveling around and fell in love with this place, hence decided to stay.
I'm half Irish, half Dutch was living the last 10 years in Dubai and now staring new here, hence would be nice to make some new friends here.

Cheers,
Lavi

Thanks for this, Lavi!

It's true, I also enjoyed Cape Town although I just passed there in 1999 (stayed for a week) then we made some tourism and landed in Morning Side (Joburg).

It is of course quite a difference with Dubai!

Well enjoy your stay.

Cheers
Arlette

hi Lavi,

We are also moving to Cape town from Dubai after having spent the last 10 years here. Hubby has been transferred by his office. I am sure you will find it very different from Dubai, but in a lot of ways much nicer too.

Hey,
Dont know if your still wanting to meet new people, but im moving to Cape Town in mid-may, and will be certainly keen to meet new people too!

Hey Lavi ..and all the rest new to Cape Town,

Wondering how your friendship circle's going since it's been a while after you posted this : )

Often not an easy one meeting new people in Cape Town, and even one's existing friends can be temperamental. But yes, welcome and great that you're in the city of cities! .. mountain, seas, forests etc : )

Hope you're out and having a good weekend!

Dean

[email protected]