Just moved to CT, looking to meet people

Hi,

A bit about myself: I've been teaching English in Japan for the past 3 years, just moved to CT (originally from Jhb), 28 yrs old. I would love to meet new people (both locals and expats). I'm into travelling, the arts, meditation/tai chi, British humour..all sorts of stuff really ;)
I'm living out in the stix (southern suburbs - Tokai), but I have a car.
drop me a line if you'd be keen to meet up for coffee/a beer.

Ang

I do hope you find friends in cape Town they are normally very friendly.  We are leaving for Canada next year June!

Kind regards
Pat

Hi Pat,
Thanks for your reply. Yeah I hope to meet some like-minded individuals,and I've heard that CT is pretty cliquey, but I remain hopeful :)

Hey

I'm Capetonian, born and raised.
I struggle to meet people because I'm shy and find it difficult to talk to people I don't know.
I find it easier to write as I enjoy it more than talking. I tend to talk strangely and sometimes people can't really understand me.
I live in Plumstead, not too far from Tokai. 24 years old. I like art, music, computers, reading and collecting things (action figures etc. Kid at heart)

Since I'm not fond of beer I'd go for a coffee or, in my case, a milkshake. I love milkshakes.

Hope to meet someone new! :)

hi guys,
I am exploring a jog opportunity in Cape Town, can you please help me and give me some information about life there?
like how much would be an approximate monthly rent? are there flatmate opportunities or people live alone?
how much you thing is enough for a monthly salary to be able to get by on my own?
really need your help..
christie

Hi,

I also lived in Japan and taught English - loved it.
I live in Claremont and and would like to meet up for a beer.

I'm a 37 year old female

Drop me a line.

Hi,
I moved down from Durban awhile ago and the one thing I found is that meeting people in Cape Town is not easy. I started up a business to help people new to Cape Town meet other people. Have a look, it's worked really well so far.