Looking for an administrative or accounting staff jobs in Dubai.

Hello, I've been wanting to relocate and get a job in Dubai since 2013, but i have stopped searching this year due to some reasons. Now I wanna pursue with this and hopefully next year I would finally move and work there. I am currently working in a Customs Brokerage / Trucking firm as an Accounting assistant, and I have an experience working as a Secretary for 6 years. I tried applying through local agencies here in Manila but I didn't have success with it. I would appreciate any help, advise or information. Thank you.

Hello bdaygirl,

You may read the articles concerning working in Dubai or find a job in Dubai in the Expat Guide in the United Arab Emirates or else try your luck in the Jobs in Dubai section and find the appropriate job.

Regards,
Naomi :)

Hi, its always tough, maybe try coming here to Dubai and try your luck from here - its tough and can be a bit expensive and tough - you also have to take good care! Good luck!

bdaygirl wrote:

Hello, I've been wanting to relocate and get a job in Dubai since 2013, but i have stopped searching this year due to some reasons. Now I wanna pursue with this and hopefully next year I would finally move and work there. I am currently working in a Customs Brokerage / Trucking firm as an Accounting assistant, and I have an experience working as a Secretary for 6 years. I tried applying through local agencies here in Manila but I didn't have success with it. I would appreciate any help, advise or information. Thank you.

I did suggest to you to come to uae on the 90 days visa and hunt for jobs. With your background and experience at hand, it wont be hard to find a good paying job here. You should also apply and post your cv to the many job sites, so to make your hunt easy once you are here.