Teaching in Dubai - Can i teach in Dubai with an undergraduate degree?

I am a Canadian moving to Dubai shortly; does anyone know if you are eligible to teach in Dubai with only a undergraduate degree? What are teacher's salaries on average? Thanks!

Hi :) The last time I checked. No, you can't. They need a degree holder and experience on that field. I talked to someone that even as teacher aide they need a degree holder as well. 😊

Hi :) The last time I checked. No, you can't. They need a degree holder and experience on that field. I talked to someone that even as teacher aide they need a degree holder as well. 😊

If we are in the same page, an undergrad is a bachelors right? If you have a bachelors in education you can teach internationally, but international schools only hire teachers with international experience most likely, that they recruit in Bangkok, Australia *conferences* where tons of experienced teachers go for a 3-4 day kind of speed dating interview sessions.

These are being done around December-January and teachers will be hired for next school year starting in Sept. In Canada there should be some of those forums, get informed.

But your chances are less to be positive to just move here and find a teaching, Dubai isn't Asia where you can teach almost anywhere, that is not an international school. (In Asia, it's a bit easier to break in the International Market)

Thuymi @ xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post external links to your website.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct