Registered nurse from canada need advise

I would like to know how it will work if I accept a job offer from  a gov hospital KFSH who give only single contract since Im married. I know I will have to stay in a compound, but I would like my husband to come with me ...is it possible to take the contract but live somewhere else with my husband and at the same time get all the benefice?

Hi,

The simple answer is no. If you accept a contract on "single" status then the company would not arrange a visa for your mister. Better just re negotiate with them really.

b/w

First your husband have to get job offer and start working in this country, after this no matter is it your single status even, your husband have to get permission and guarantee letter from his company and submit to your sponsor and they have no objection on it , i am sure you can leave out side with him, try to do first thing, bring your husband here on job visa... then go for next... 

Zahraab wrote:

I would like to know how it will work if I accept a job offer from  a gov hospital KFSH who give only single contract since Im married. I know I will have to stay in a compound, but I would like my husband to come with me ...is it possible to take the contract but live somewhere else with my husband and at the same time get all the benefice?

Tjank you for your answer but my husband tried to find a job in saudi but its not possible for him. The only way its to try to get a marital contract...

In my knowledge there is no family status for women in Saudi Arabia, option for you is that; if your husband never find any job here then you can apply for him visit visa for 3.months and its valid upto 9.months extendable after every 3.months, during this time maybe Allah bless you and your husband so your husband can kep trying job, if he find one then can get visa and go back to home land and process his visa properly and come here, then you both will get together. 

Zahraab wrote:

Tjank you for your answer but my husband tried to find a job in saudi but its not possible for him. The only way its to try to get a marital contract...

Thank you for your snswer!

Welcome anytime.   :)

Zahraab wrote:

Thank you for your snswer!

that is false information. there are no family status for labor jobs but for nurses, teachers etc... of course there is. IT IS HARDER TO GET but its not impossible. you just have to find a job that wants you badly enough in order to provide you with family status. that is usually because they have to bear the cost for just about everything if they 'sponsor' yet another person. In my position, (teacher) + the staff I work with (doctors ) there is ton of family statuses where woman is the employee that brought her family.

Akprince wrote:

In my knowledge there is no family status for women in Saudi Arabia, option for you is that; if your husband never find any job here then you can apply for him visit visa for 3.months and its valid upto 9.months extendable after every 3.months, during this time maybe Allah bless you and your husband so your husband can kep trying job, if he find one then can get visa and go back to home land and process his visa properly and come here, then you both will get together. 

Zahraab wrote:

Thank  you! Its reassuring! Dotors position its different though even for nurses managemnt position they usually give marital contract. So far, its really hard to get one..

You raised finger on my comments without reference.  Give me reference if saudi law allow women to bring husband??? In this case everyone will be here with family. You are talking about men..yes they have family status...not woman.. even men allowed only if their profession will match labor law...bcuz few profession only allowed to apply for family visa... My friend you have very wrong knowledge about your govt. Laws...

rareshine wrote:

that is false information. there are no family status for labor jobs but for nurses, teachers etc... of course there is. IT IS HARDER TO GET but its not impossible. you just have to find a job that wants you badly enough in order to provide you with family status. that is usually because they have to bear the cost for just about everything if they 'sponsor' yet another person. In my position, (teacher) + the staff I work with (doctors ) there is ton of family statuses where woman is the employee that brought her family.

Akprince wrote:

Zahraab wrote:

http://www.teachsaudi.com/article/recen … achers/59/ here is my proof from 2013. and now the law has changed about dependents working as well. so clearly you're wrong and shortly I'll start reporting your comments for inaccurate information.

and I quote  "There is an important piece of information which I would like to highlight. Female teachers who are directly under the sponsorship of their schools and have family status can sponsor their husbands, but in such cases the husbands are not allowed to work.

If you have that information then you have to post before point out others, well until our HR management never issued any notice regarding this law, that is the reason its out of my knowledge else still husband not allow to work. Thanks for correction and you can report to expat team go ahead... have a good day...

rareshine wrote:

http://www.teachsaudi.com/article/recen … achers/59/ here is my proof from 2013. and now the law has changed about dependents working as well. so clearly you're wrong and shortly I'll start reporting your comments for inaccurate information.

What live.ali said is true

Hello Zahraab,

I realize this is an old post. I was just wondering, have you found a hospital in Saudi that will give you a family visa?