For jobs

Hi I am hassan now I am in France  so need jobs in Paris

Hi hassan98,

Welcome on board :)

Thank you for posting except you will need to be a little bit more specific and write a few more words about yourself just as proper introduction as well please :)

More details will bring better guidance !

Have a nice day

Maximilien

Hello everyone, I'm Evelyn from Philippines 34 yrs old married I have two children currently living in Moscow for almost 2yrs.I'm planning to move in France nxt  year February looking for a job nanny or housekeeping I been working in Hongkong as a nanny and also do the house hold chores and now here in Moscow also my duties is take care a toddlers and cleaning . Thank you in advance and hoping we have somebody help me to get a schengen visa

hassan98 wrote:

Hi I am hassan now I am in France  so need jobs in Paris

What area in??? There is a lot of unemployment in France and companies take in prior French people. Doyou speak French??? If not, it will be very hard for you to find a job.

ladylyn wrote:

Hello everyone, I'm Evelyn from Philippines 34 yrs old married I have two children currently living in Moscow for almost 2yrs.I'm planning to move in France nxt  year February looking for a job nanny or housekeeping I been working in Hongkong as a nanny and also do the house hold chores and now here in Moscow also my duties is take care a toddlers and cleaning . Thank you in advance and hoping we have somebody help me to get a schengen visa

To have a visa, you must get a job. Know that a tourism visa forbids you to look a job. You must find one from Russia.

Hi I am hassan from Bangladesh so need job in Paris yes I speak francs little but speak English  Arab hind Urdu

So, try to find a job in cooking or as cleaner. As you don't speak French a lot, it limkits the possibilities.

What is your studies area and wha are you doing in France if you don't work yet??? You are student???

No I am visitor heare France have demand the aesilam paper

hassan98 wrote:

No I am visitor heare France have demand the aesilam paper

With a visitor visa you can't work. It's forbidden. You must wait to get the asyleam status...