Moving to Germany

Hi all
I am sayed , I am from Egypt & I was in Hamburg last month , I still have a valid visa till 19 Dec , I have 9 years experience in Export & Import process in big  international company
So, can anyone help me to can get any job there till I learn German language & then I will try to find a job agree with my original career.

I am a big fan of cars & I can repare almost all car problems (change timing belt, change Brake Linings, all suspension job ) if that can help.
Thanks

"Any job" will not work, because, to get a work permit, you need to have certain skills that are rare among EU citizens (repairing cars is not among those!). This is because any suitably skilled EU citizen would have to be preferentially hired.
For most jobs you need German language skills, so you may want to study that first.
And, the most likely person to help you get a job is yourself: You yourself need to find out what your special skills are that set you apart from the many unemployed EU citizens, search for suitable employers who need these skills and then convince these employers that they should hire you.

Thanks  :top: