Searching job

Hi

I've been searching an employment opportunities
Bsc Degree holder and over 10 years of a experience in security and investigation as a security officer and Military officer.
also capable to work in HR/Admin or operation departments as executives or equal suitable post.

Then you should look for potential employers and apply for jobs there.
(Nore: Security and military are reseverd for citizens in Singapore - you better look for private companies in the field.)

i'll do definitely.

please let me know if any security company looking candidates like m

This forum is not freuented by employers.
Please look at online job sites instead. Thank you!

@ AnushkaB > Like Beppi said, jobs offers should be posted in the jobs section only. Here is the link : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/singapore/ .

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I would recommend you should visit security agencies in SG. Or else upload ur resume in top job portal like jobsDB.com, jobstreet.com.sg and many more. Same time search in your field in those job sites and if you see openings then apply n reach out the employer if it has disclosed their contact details.

You may visit people's park mall next to China Town MRT and go to level 4 and see there is a job agency called Asia job (don't recollect their exact name though but their office is in #04-17  or so) and they can arrange interview for you.

All the best. Don't forget visit this site n show ur happy face here 😊

Go to job fairs ,
Attend seminars
Networking helps.

There are many job portals .
Post your CV and I am sure
you will get sucess .

All the best
Regards

Thank you ladies and gentlemen's who supporting  me with your Ideas...