Regarding visa and Iqama

If anyone could clear my doubts.

Hi, My husband is working here on business visa and I and my kid are here as dependents and hence cannot take up work. My husband may get an eqama but then too i am dependent on his eqama right? Incase, given the current situation , can i apply for a job? and can I get an Iqama which wont affect my husband's Career? I am a dentist with 8 years of experience ad if I cant work its really sad...

Please guide me

reshma kotian wrote:

If anyone could clear my doubts.

Hi, My husband is working here on business visa and I and my kid are here as dependents and hence cannot take up work. My husband may get an eqama but then too i am dependent on his eqama right? Incase, given the current situation , can i apply for a job? and can I get an Iqama which wont affect my husband's Career? I am a dentist with 8 years of experience ad if I cant work its really sad...

Please guide me

Hi,

Actually you have an advantage since you will be on your husband Igama, because your husband is going to be your sponsor (Kafeel), and when you find any job in a private or Gov. sector, you can transfer easily from your husband to the new employer.

My suggestion to you is not to transfer to the new employer until you finish your three months of probationary period, that way you can find another employer in case you don't like the job, it's good idea to sign one year contract.

Good luck.

Oh thank you so much...