Builder/Carpenter Malmö

Ok, so my second post is a request for help....

I need a builder/carpenter. We have some built in wardrobes (with brick fronts not wood) that I want to remove and can not find anyone to help.

Basically we have an oldish apartment (1920's I think) and in the master beadroom a slice of the room has been sectioned off to form two wardrobes. The space is totally ridiculous since it goes up to the ceiling but the doors are actually smaller than normal doors! So you can not use all the space inside, I just hate them

I want to take most of this front wall away (with doors) and the dividing wall and replace the front with a big sliding door. Then fill the space behind with some storage system (like Stolmen from Ikea). Sounds really easy but do I need a builder or a carpenter? And how can I get one in Malmo (that speaks English?)

Any ideas/recommendations would be very greatfully received as I'm getting desperate and will take a sledge hammer to it myself before long :-@

Hello, have you found any carpenter through this site? I am in the same situation now! Desperate to get the carpenter work done. I hired a local carpenter, but he is at pension. And he always put his boat at his highest priority and couldn't finish his work now! He had many excuses and lies and just couldn't get the job done within a couples of weeks. I've had enough and want to give up and give somebody else a try. Hopefully, I can find anyone who is nice enough to accept my work. Do you have any recommendation?
Thank you very much!

Hello sallymae and welcome to Expat.com!

This thread is dated 2010 and is quite old.
I suggest you to start a new thread on the Malmo forum with your questions.

Thank you,
Aurélie