Recruitment Agencies!

Hi All!

I'm just wondering if anyone would know a decent recruitment company that would personally help you find a job. Unlike Australia, Dubai's Recruitment agencies don't really help you find a job instead just ask you to look at their website and apply from there!

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a recruitment agency they have used previously!

cheers :)

I guess Benares both in the same boat. I wish you success because I also need such information.
Thank you.
Olawale

If you are really looking for a job in UAE, the best option is to come for a visit and try. They companies do prefer the candidates who are easily and immediately available to overseas candidates.

Hello  Shanafashyaana,
I have read a couple of message on this topic and I also come to this conclusion.
I made a mistake last December, I would have just come but I paid a sub agent working with a so called recruitment agency. I paid 700 USD as part payment.
I have learn my lesson, I would have listen to my inner mind on this.
Thank you.
Olawale

oyinlami wrote:

Hello  Shanafashyaana,
I have read a couple of message on this topic and I also come to this conclusion.
I made a mistake last December, I would have just come but I paid a sub agent working with a so called recruitment agency. I paid 700 USD as part payment.
I have learn my lesson, I would have listen to my inner mind on this.
Thank you.
Olawale

I'm extremely sorry for your loss. There are plenty of recruitment agencies in this country and most of them are offering free service to the candidates. But as a candidate, put yourself in to the recruiter's shoes. They are getting thousands of mails as the response towards each vacancy notifications. So they will always choose the easy methods to get right candidates. Putting an add by yourself is the best option which I can suggest, so that you can expect some calls from potential employers. Wish you best of luck.

Thank you so kindly. I will do just that, can you advice on where and how to put up the advert.
Thank you.
Olawale

oyinlami wrote:

Thank you so kindly. I will do just that, can you advice on where and how to put up the advert.
Thank you.
Olawale

You can advertise yourself in Gulf News (News paper) and in online (dubizzle). You will come to know everything when you start searching.

but dont travel to dubai on 1 month visa for hunting jobs better to be on 3 month

Hi guys! Thanks for all your replies! I'm actually going to Dubai for few months to look for a job! I just wanted to know where to start once I'm in Dubai! Should I go to recruitment agencies? Gulftalent? Or socializing and building connection?

neil.girgis wrote:

Hi guys! Thanks for all your replies! I'm actually going to Dubai for few months to look for a job! I just wanted to know where to start once I'm in Dubai! Should I go to recruitment agencies? Gulftalent? Or socializing and building connection?

The previous quotes in this thread (same thread) will help you to get the answer for your question.