HELLO

LIVING IN TH UK,WILL RELOCATE TO SOUTH AFRICA SOON.Activate my private msg please.thanks

Welcome on Expat-blog strelitsia! I have moved the discussion on the South Africa forum.

Please find more information on the Anti spam system rules on the link below:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

Ps: please avoid using your caps lock on the forum. Thank you very much for your comprehension.
:)
Christine

Hello strelitsia,
I've just found your post saying your intending to S.Africa from UK, but seems that you've actually arrived here now.
Wondering how you're doing and if you're settling in here.
I have moved here for a 2-3 year stint here with my husbands job. That includes our 2 daughters, age 4 and 7. We have been here almost for 3 months now and I'm definately out of the honeymoon period whilst the dust settles. Missing family back in UK and just silly things I'm missing. However I have managed to gain lots of new friends in the area, so I'm quite busy with a hectic social circle doing very little though!
I do hope you're well and doing ok with the transition from UK to Johannesburg. At least we can wave to the cold grey skies back in England as I hear that sleet & snow was falling in the middle of last week in north yorkshire!
Kind Regards
CharlieLeics