Got job offer in Jazan - Heard it is war there presently!?

Hello pls am a nigerian doctor selected by MOH recently for an hospital job in jizan.I just Googled about jizan and I discovered that the place is a remote town and there is a war going on there now since it shares borders with yemen.

am very scared and I don't know what to do. pls do you think the place isn't that safe? what advice can you give me because av been trying to talk to the agents that got the job for me through MOH and they insist they can't do anything. Thank you

fehintijesu wrote:

am very scared and I don't know what to do. pls do you think the place isn't that safe? what advice can you give me because av been trying to talk to the agents that got the job for me through MOH and they insist they can't do anything. Thank you

Yes, you have done your home work, jizan area is troubled area as of now and most of the big projects have been stalled there cuz of the problems in the vicinity but how bad is the situation, I really can't comment on that.

It would be advisable to get in touch with the HR of your employer and find out the details. I'm sure they won't let you work in an unsafe environment.
Cheers !!

Dear Jizan is a border city but nothing to be afraid, its safe as other cities , you can go to Jizan without any hesitation.