Hi from Porto

Hi all

I'm Chris, living in Matosinhos since February this year. Am giving it my best short to learn Portuguese, but always up for meeting English speaking friends...

Give me a shout if you wanna meet for coffee.

Chris

hey Chris,

how are you finding Portugal? ive been living there for over a year and quite honestly not happy(

Hi Chris,

I'm finding it so difficult to learn Portuguese...but I keep trying. I am trying to organise some lessons at the local school at the moment. It's quite a tale...:) How are you progressing with your Portuguese?

All the best
piglet

shazz12 wrote:

hey Chris,

how are you finding Portugal? ive been living there for over a year and quite honestly not happy(

Hi Chris,

I'm so sorry to hear you are not happy. Why are you so unhappy...are you retired or working? Sounds like you need a bit of moral support :/

I've been here for 5yrs. Not perfect but I make the best of it :D

Kind regards
Piglet

Hi Piglet

Thanks for your concern, although I think you might have got me confused with shazz12, who has said she is unhappy here :-(

As for me, I'm enjoying the language, although I'm not gonna say it's easy!

Hi Chris!

I'm a dual citizen, American and Portuguese, living in Porto. I do need to practice my english, so if you're up for a coffee or a beer one of these days, let me know!

ChrisHaines wrote:

Hi Piglet

Thanks for your concern, although I think you might have got me confused with shazz12, who has said she is unhappy here :-(

As for me, I'm enjoying the language, although I'm not gonna say it's easy!

:D:P:lol: Bit of a blonde moment ...

My partner and I have moved to Porto and always looking to meet new people. I am fortunate enough to speak the native language but my partner is not so lucky and misses being able to speak to people in English, even when the Portuguese try to speak the few words they know in English!!
If there is anyone who fancies meeting up... we are living in Matosinhos at the moment!

Thanks

Hi eskuite,

I also live in Matosinhos with a friend, and would be more than happy to meet up with you guys. Drop me a PM.

Chris