Im looking for short term rental aprtment

can you guys help me out with this?  Im looking for  one to two months rental for an apartment with fridge, ac, and internet.  My rental budget is around 100 to 200$ a month.  If there a site that i can look and search on that would be great too. thanks!!!

There is something like that in toul kork but its just a room , no wifi, no kitchen. not an apartment but more of like student dorm.

For such a short term stay you would be better off just staying in a guesthouse, not many short term rentals available in PP.

You may want to search for Murray's Place, they do offer short term rentals, near Toul Tom Poung, but it is a very noisy location.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum + post in the Housing section above.
Reason : Publicity not allowed on forum, please refer to the Housing section above.

Please read poster needs something $100/ 200 a month. You are giving him $100-200 a week. Read carefully please

Reason : Publicity of services + phone number not allowed on the forum
Reason : Publicity not allowed on the forum. Please refer to our Housing section.

yes Please contact me

Reason : please do not share phone numbers on the forum.

Hello all

Whether you are looking for, or proposing rentals, please refer to the Only dedicated section of the site :

> Housing in Phnom Penh

Regards
Kenjee

Closed