Seeking Hokkien tour guide in Shanghai

Traveling with 80 year old Chinese parents visiting from Malaysia and myself, expat in the U.S. orig. from Malaysia.

Does anyone have any information about setting up private tours, particularly with those who have Hokkien tour guides?

Tall order?

Thanks,
Penny

In order to do that, my suggestion will be for you to look for a tour agency in the Fujian province especially in the Quan Zhou, Xiamen area for a tour to Shanghai. Do stress your requirements for the Hokkien dialect. I am assuming the Hokkien language you meant was the "minnan" language. It is totally different from the Fuzhou dialect, or Putien dialect in the north of Fujian province. Unless there are Quanzhou or Xiamen tour guides working in Shanghai, or else, that will be the best way to get the guides you are asking for.

When are you coming over to Shanghai?I am from singapore and able to speak Hokkien. I can bring you and your family to tour around, foc, just pay for my meal and entrance tickets.  I am not greedy for money or any sort, just don't mind touring around with malaysia, while I am on vacation in shanghai here.