Moving to Switzerland from Greece

Hello I am from Greece and i am interesting of moving to Switzerland. I would like to know some things for the life there. About the begining for someone who doesn't know the germany language. About tha salaries, the cost of living and etc. Where can i find a job first of all learn the language.

First, get the job offer, then move.
The other way around is too expensive for most people.
There are plenty of job agencies around
e.g. jobs.ch, monster.ch, indeed.ch
At most big companies, especially if you are looking for an office job, English only is okay.
Good luck

Hi,

You wouldn't get permission to live here without a job contract. It will depend on what kind of work you do, and your other language skills, as there are 3 languages (German, French, Italian).
Do you know why you want to live in Switzerland rather than selecting an EU country?

Good luck.

schulman wrote:

Hi,

You wouldn't get permission to live here without a job contract. It will depend on what kind of work you do, and your other language skills, as there are 3 languages (German, French, Italian).
Do you know why you want to live in Switzerland rather than selecting an EU country?

Good luck.

I think Nik86 is just fishing for a job anywhere and is not genuinely interested in coming to Switzerland. He has made similar requests to this one about finding a job in several EU countries as well.  :unsure