Working at Saudi Arabia

Hello,

I have found a Job as a flight attend Crew with Saudi arabia Airlines and want to know if a Basic salary of 4200 SR is enough to have a correct life. Taking into consideratoion that the accomodation is provided and paid by the employer.

Thank you for giving me you view Points about this opportunity.

Hello,

It depends of ur family status. If ur single, i would say that its ok since u dont have extra expenses.
Cost of living is cheap in Saudi but if u already have a job in ur contry, its not worth it to quitt for that kind of money.
Hope this helped.

Cheers!

Dear,
If you have a job
think 2 ice before accept de new proposition.
4200 that it is no in off to live correct.
All the best

Thank you for your recommendations.

Plaisure Amal
Let me know if I can help you
Regards Enzo

I have  a job but the Problem is that my Manager do not give me any challenge to improve my career, that is why I am thinking to leave abroad....

Hi Amal!

First of all travailing has advantages and disadvantages!

You will be far from your family and friends, you will live alone and depends on yourself in everything, even to bring yourself medicine when you feel sick, so you should think carefully about the benefits from your sacrifice.

So consider this in your choice and make your decision  wisely.

Best of luck to you

Ahmed

I'm hoping there ++ in addition to that 4200.

Keep in mind living life as an air ho can become steep with demands surrounded by the job.

Ye there are other ++
any how thank you for your answer :)

Good luck. I bet u already getting PM to look after u when u arrive in Ksa haha

Hi, I agree with first 2 comments , if your former job salary less than the later jobs salary it'll might help you to save money. However, you need to think loads about the standards of living in Saudi. there are high quality living and low it depends on you and your choice. Also you need to know about the cultures in here is totally different so you will be surprise with several things but many expats have got on with it even with the weather. Personally, if the salary is good I'd rather go and try . live is experience .
With Regards
Essa