After the exit visa in KSA. Can I apply visa for other countries

Hello

I am leaving Saudia Arabia after my resignation from my company. Now I have stamped paper of Exit from KSA. So can I apply for tourist visa to other countries within Saudi Arabia ? Or I must go back to my country at first ?

No one replied me yet 😐

Hi NasirNiazi,

Welcome on board :)

Your post is still fresh so be a little bit more patient and meanwhile I will invite you to please browse throught the discussons on the Information on visas in Riyadh for more feedback :)

Feel free to participate to the discussions and to post your questions please :)

Wishing you best of luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien

what do you mean by other countries within Saudi Arabia? Saudi is one country not a group of countries.

NasirNiazi wrote:

Hello

I am leaving Saudia Arabia after my resignation from my company. Now I have stamped paper of Exit from KSA. So can I apply for tourist visa to other countries within Saudi Arabia ? Or I must go back to my country at first ?

If you have your iqama valid and time in exit you can apply.

imransuhail wrote:

what do you mean by other countries within Saudi Arabia? Saudi is one country not a group of countries.

:) It confused me as well. Read it as: So can I apply for tourist visa to other countries staying within Saudi Arabia ?