Inviting friends from USA/Canada/Russia to Riyadh. Which visa?

Hello everyone..

How can i invite some friends living in USA/Canada/Russia >> to KSA, Riyadh?
any other way than Family/Work/business Visa?

any ideas.

Hello toffe_dn and welcome to Expat.com

Please note that your thread has been moved to the Riyadh forum to help you get more interactions.

I invite you to read out this article while waiting for others to enlighten your queries :

> Visas in Saudi Arabia

Kenjee

Wohoooo, is that even possible ??? What I have heard that you can't invite anyone except your parents.

Will keep an eye on this thread 👍

I hope there is away!!

Only your family you have rights to invite. However a company can bring anyone (certain) from anywhere abroad. They can request to extend their visiting visa.

That's what I heared.
But which company will facilitate this? Any name/number

U can send me direct msg if so.
Thx

Mariem88 wrote:

Wohoooo, is that even possible ??? What I have heard that you can't invite anyone except your parents.

Will keep an eye on this thread 👍

The visit visa has a section in which the options of brother and sister can be invited for visit visa too..Also soon a tourist visa option will be open

>toffe-dn.. ur company can issue a business invitation visa to one of ur person from abroad. this is a favour ur company can do for u.

>oakbar... yes u can invite ur brother, sister, mom, dad, mother in law, father in law, wife, husband, kids.. but not girlfriend..or boyfriend..

Tourist visa is a looong way off...

& very rarely will companies send a letter inviting one of your friends over. i have heard of only once and that was for the fiance of an employee. Within weeks of arriving they married in a Western consulate.

kittaya wrote:

Only your family you have rights to invite. However a company can bring anyone (certain) from anywhere abroad. They can request to extend their visiting visa.

THIS ^^

and even if the company does a favor for you, there is a slight chance it could get rejected for invalid reasons...such as friend's son was being coming here on a business visa....like a 2 year old is gonna consult on a million dollar project!

this is saudi arabia.. there r chance for anything. you can get a visa issued or rejected even some times based on the mood of the person sitting on the counter. However trying is the first option. be positive and good luck..