Moving & Work In Thailand

My name is Jaco, I am from South Africa, I use to work in Iraq for 7 Years, all my friends use to go to Thailand for the Holidays, and told me Beautiful Things about Thailand, I would love to work and stay in Thailand, as I already have friends there as well. I want to live in Pattaya, saw the Pictures and I am totally Hooked.

Anyone that want to give me more Information about the does and donts let me know please. Greetings. Jaco

Jaco1966 wrote:

My name is Jaco, I am from South Africa, I use to work in Iraq for 7 Years, all my friends use to go to Thailand for the Holidays, and told me Beautiful Things about Thailand, I would love to work and stay in Thailand, as I already have friends there as well. I want to live in Pattaya, saw the Pictures and I am totally Hooked.

Anyone that want to give me more Information about the does and donts let me know please. Greetings. Jaco

First thing to do is read through the posts in the forum categories list, upper right hand side of this page.There is a wealth of information to be found there.
It is not easy to for expats to get work in Thailand, there is a long list of prohibited jobs.