My agent asked me to help find kindergarten teachers for shandong prov

As the title says, my agent (who does not speak English, but is otherwise a good agent), has asked me to help find some new teachers for various kindergartens in Shandong province. I am just finishing up with my first year and I will be staying on with my agent. The wages are good and the agent covers the cost of your apartment as well as most utilities. your cell bill would be your own bill, as well as food.

the kindergarten I am at is very relaxed. I have a lot of control of how I want to conduct my classes, but communication is an issue again. there isn't really anyone at my kindergarten who can speak English. Google translate, baidu translate, QQ and Weixin help a lot. but other than them giving my schedule and curriculum I rarely have need to communicate with them.

evenings and weekends are my free time. I never had that working at the training schools.

If you would like details you can send me a PM.

Hi...thanks for your post....am a teacher by proffesional can you please send me details of the job ..in my email address please...@[email protected]...
Regards

Contact me at [email protected]

@ chorizen > It is best that you post this job offer in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/chin … ching.html as the forum is not the appropriate section.

Do note that the forum is kept for the exchange of information on expatriation. I am closing this thread now.

Thanks and regards

Priscilla

[Topic closed ]

Closed