Looking for 1 bedroom in Taipa, Macau

Hi! I'm from Malaysia and will be start to Work in Macau starting end of this month or beginning of next month. I would like to find 1 bedroom which costs within 3000 M.O.P is fine for me. But i prefer to have gym facilities within the building. Feel free to drop me an email, [email protected]. Thanks!

rachelyty wrote:

Hi! I'm from Malaysia and will be start to Work in Macau starting end of this month or beginning of next month. I would like to find 1 bedroom which costs within 3000 M.O.P is fine for me. But i prefer to have gym facilities within the building. Feel free to drop me an email, [email protected]. Thanks!

Welcome

Please read through the housing section which is in the green banner at the top of this page.

hi rachel,

I am Grace. Nice to meet you here. I am from Malaysia too and I will be start working soon next month in Macau.

I am looking for a room in Taipa/Macau but I prefer to have my own room with attached bathroom.

Looking forward to your reply. or you can whatapps me [moderated:no phone numbers on the forum please].

Best Regards,
Grace

Hello rachelyty & grace330,

Welcome to Expat.com.

As mentioned by our dear stumpy, I would invite you both to browse Housing in Macau section to ease your search.

You may also drop in ad there with your requirements ;)

Good luck in the hunt  :top:

Cheers

Mishna

Dear.....Mmmm...u have not done ur research yet...a 20 yrs old 2 bedder will cost more then 10k a month...u r not getting 1 bedder with gym for 3k

hi there fellow Malaysian !

I was offered a job by GEG but have yet to confirm as I am looking for an accommodation myself.
I was in Macau last year until my contract ended and now I am back again to Macau.

I am looking for accommodation as well, probably by end of June.

Hit me up if anyone of you in KL.

Hi Ryan,

I have relocated to Macau since last Oct and I m currently staying in Macau. When are you going to start work in GEG? Have you found a room in Taipa? I know there is a room to let from end of June onwards. Very good condition and within walking distance to GEG. Interested?

Regards,
Michelle

MichelleChan7233 wrote:

Hi Ryan,

I have relocated to Macau since last Oct and I m currently staying in Macau. When are you going to start work in GEG? Have you found a room in Taipa? I know there is a room to let from end of June onwards. Very good condition and within walking distance to GEG. Interested?

Regards,
Michelle

not sure if its the same one i PMed. It was posted in this forum. I was in Macau last time and Taipa is nearer to GEG.
Do you have any pics? thank you for replying.

Hi all,

I am from Singapore. Scheduled to work in COD from early Aug onwards. Looking for a bedroom with attached bathroom. Preferably in Taipa. Female tenants.

Hi lemonzest,

Welcome on board :)

I will invite you to please drop an advert in the Properties for rent in Macau section :)

Thank you

Maximilien