How do i get a single room rent in Macau?

as same as subject how do i search and find out to single room rent in macau i just wonder and pleases let me know which is most best way to find out that room rent and how is average monthly payment in macau single room rent

it doesn't matter not too big size just as normal room and hopefully all the bill has included

once you get this message pleases do let me know

thank you

actually, it's very hard to find an "independent single bedroom" in macau, unless those studio apartment, If you wish an economic way, the only choice is to share an apartment with someone else to have your own bedroom, otherwise, you could rent a 2 bedroom.
regarding the room rate, one shared bedroom is around USD400, the studio or 2 bedroom apartment range from USD700-1000. excluding power, water, etc.

you could search the estate info on net, but i suggest, you could stay in a small inn for a short period, during which, contact local estate agent to find what you need, but you have to pay one month rate as agent fee while you find your object and sign the contract.

if you need more info, you could contact me by xxx, i'm not estate agent, just a local resident only.

regards

lele

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

can you help me re bedspace in Macau. Thanks.

Hi!
I am looking for a private room. I will be working at Macau Institute for Applied Research in Medicine and Health at the begining from June 2016 to May 2017. I would like to rent a room preferably within walking distance to laboratory (Avenida Wai Long- Taipa). My budget ranges from 2000 mop to 4500 mop a month. I am easy-going and friendly.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks.

Hi everyone,

@ Floramaria84, i suggest you drop an advert in the Rooms for rent in Macau section of the website so that you might get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank you Bhavna!

Have you already get a place to rent?

I'm seeing some apartments.

Any one here pls could help me to find a room for a month rent .....ok if I share but wanted my only room .