RENTAL ACCOMODATION

I HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR SABIC IN ALJUBAIL. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE BEST LOCALITY 1,,,,2 FOR HIRING FAMILY ACCOMMODATION .
I EXPECTED TO SHIFT ALJUBAIL BY NOV END.

Hello deeapak, welcome to Expat.com :)
I moved your topic to Jubail's forum for a better visibility!

(would you mind releasing the Caps Lock key from your keyboard when posting in the forum? thanks)

Hi, Deepak,

Welcome to Sabic Jubail. If you have family status from Sabic, you can request them to provide accommodation. They have very good accommodations in Fanateer (This is royal Commission area) neat, clean, calm and quite. Otherwise you can live in Jubail town. Most of the expats are living in Jubail town.

Regards,

Hi Deepak.. the SABIC policy in terms of family house.. first they will put you in a transient house probably in intercon or SABIC housing for a few days and then they will ask you to apply for housing depending on your grade and then it will take weeks and months sometimes..so if i were you better take the accommodation in Jubail town since you are new and then apply for housing later when you settled everything.

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : digging up old thread + No free ad on the forum. Post your offer in the housing section of the website.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct