English-speaking Dominican lawyer

Know somebody a good English( or Hungarian)-speaking Dominican lawyer,around Santo Domingo, who is able to carried through a case against Dominican State?
Thanks
Peter

Planner should be along sometime soon and she may know someone in SD.  I am on the north coast so no SD contacts but you might want to try contacting Guzman assoc as they are the biggest firm in the country and have helped write many of the laws here. They do have an office in SD.  in you case you may be looking for a large well diversified firm.  We use them here for legal matters in Sosua
http://www.drlawyer.com/

Bob K

Good morning,  here is Planner......LOL I can suggest Wilson Rood [email protected]

However -  you are suing the state? Do you even know if that is viable?   At the very least it is going to be expensive as all heck is my guess.   Legal issues here resolve around two things -  money and who you know!   Just trying to warn you.

In addition Guzman Ariza does have lawyers in Santo Domingo as well.  In this particular case you are likely to need a big powerful law company to assist you - IF you go forward.  Wilson can help you see if you have a case and what it is likely to entail.........after that...........well good luck to you! Please keep us posted.

Thanks a lot !