Minimum Education Required to Apply Family Visa in KSA

Hello Every One,
Now I just got Family Status letter from my company and want to proceed for Family Visa, kindly let me know the minimum requirement of an Educational Document in case of mechanical technician profession? Means if there is any minimum education required to proceed for family visa or not? hope to get some quick professional advise please.

With best wishes for all.

Brother ,

if you are in Jeddah , i advise to go to OFFICES near ISTIQDAM OFFICE you will find good answer , take care from cheaters.

regards.

Brother Al Sairy,

I have same issue regarding family visa documents, can you please assist me to approach offices in Jubail or Dammam if possible. I am in Jubail Industrial Area.

Warm regards,
Mohammed Shaikh

MehrG wrote:

Hello Every One,
Now I just got Family Status letter from my company and want to proceed for Family Visa, kindly let me know the minimum requirement of an Educational Document in case of mechanical technician profession? Means if there is any minimum education required to proceed for family visa or not? hope to get some quick professional advise please.

With best wishes for all.

You need Degree/Diploma attested by Saudi Embassy in your home country.

Dear HR Guru,
Your kind advise is awaited please. and thanks to all who gave their precious suggestions.
with warm regards.

Dear HR Guru Good afternoon...!
You are doing a very good job of helping others.

Please Guide me. I am woking in Engineering Consultant Company at salary morethan 8.5k Saudi Riyal.
My iqama profession is " رسام عام" mean "General Draftsman". I am going to apply for "PERMANENT FAMILY VISA" next week. Can i get the required visa on my profession as i am getting enough salary Alhamdolilah.

murtazach wrote:

Please Guide me. I am woking in Engineering Consultant Company at salary morethan 8.5k Saudi Riyal.
My iqama profession is " رسام عام" mean "General Draftsman". I am going to apply for "PERMANENT FAMILY VISA" next week. Can i get the required visa on my profession as i am getting enough salary Alhamdolilah.

Is your Degree is attested by Saudi Embassy In Pakistan??

Yes

Brother ,

if you know GOOD AND TRUST MANDOOB who can bring to you VISA by some money  other wise i think you can not by this profession bring your family.

alsairy12345 wrote:

Brother ,

if you know GOOD AND TRUST MANDOOB who can bring to you VISA by some money  other wise i think you can not by this profession bring your family.

I think the Family status also depends upon the salary you are getting monthly.

Brother ,

depend on your profession in IQAMA ,

alsairy12345 wrote:

Brother ,

My friend is on "Draftsman" profession and he got the family visa.

javedakb wrote:
murtazach wrote:

Is your Degree is attested by Saudi Embassy In Pakistan??

Yes Brother
Yes my Diploma of Associate Engineer (Mechanical) is attested by Board, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Pak), Saudi Consular (Pak) & Saudi Embassy (Pak).

murtazach wrote:
alsairy12345 wrote:

Brother ,

Mainly depends on the profession on your iqama and also degree should be attested by saudi embassy.

I agree you

javedakb wrote:
murtazach wrote:
alsairy12345 wrote:

Brother ,

Mainly depends on the profession on your iqama and also degree should be attested by saudi embassy.

Brother Degree is attested as i told you earlier

murtazach wrote:
javedakb wrote:
murtazach wrote:

Brother Degree is attested as i told you earlier

Then try your Luck.If not then there is other option of paying money to agent.

alsairy12345 wrote:

I agree you

Brother after profession change "is there any limitation of time for family visa apply"???

I heard that after change of Profession for 1 year we cannot get family visa.

alsairy12345 wrote:

Brother ,

Brother
Do you have information that "what professions a "DIPLOMA HOLDER" can obtain which are eligible to get family visa?

As i know high degree like ENGINEERS AND DOCTORS AND Bachelor also , (I heard that after change of Profession for 1 year we cannot get family visa.)  i don not have idea about this , i advise you go ISTDIQDAM OFFICE and also some offices near ISTIQDAM can give you right answer about DIPLOMA HOLDER.

Can ac technician get family visit visa

Can we convert busy visa into family visa wirhout any dgree or document

Hi can school technician can get visit Visa for his family

ridage wrote:

Can we convert busy visa into family visa wirhout any dgree or document

No you can not convert.

ridage wrote:

Hi can school technician can get visit Visa for his family

Yes he can get visit visa.

Ac technician sorry

Hello dear,

My profission in Visa is Surveyor.. And my diploma is not attested from Saudi Embassy.. Can I get family visa with out attestation?

Iqama profession is welding inspector what are the documents requirements to proceed for family permanent visa?

@alsairy12345 respected sir, My iqama profession is quality control فاحص جودة and I have bachelor degree but not attested from Saudi culture only my diploma of associate engineer is attested from Saudi embassy my salary is alhumdu LELLAH also OK. Want to bring my family on permenent visa. Kindly advise am I eligible On behalf of diploma of associate engineer or I have to attest my degree also?