Medical examination

Hi could someone please let me know some addresses to get medical examination for work visa application?  Also price and do I need to book first.?  Thanks

Lulu422 wrote:

Hi could someone please let me know some addresses to get medical examination for work visa application?  Also price and do I need to book first.?  Thanks

I am in Shanghai...it will be have different place in between. Maybe others member can help it ? especially who staying in Beijing....it so important...

I just had my medical examination yesterday. My company arranged it, so I can't give you details, but the subway stop was Wudaoko on line 13. Then I took a taxi about 15 minutes. The hospital has the procedure down pat, and I hadn't seen so many foreigners in one place since I visited the Temple of Heaven. You might try googling "hospitals in Haidian district Beijing." The one I was at should come up with some sort of reference to "alien examinations." Good luck.

I just had my medical exam done last week in Haidian. I am not sure of the address, but it cost about 650RMB.