My family in yemen sanaa

asalaamu alaikum waragmatul laahie wabaraktu,
my name is abdusataar allie im from cape town south africa, im looking for my family in yemen, my great grand father come to cape town south africa via ship from yemen in the year -+1901 he was born in yemen aden in the year 1887 and died of the age of 65 years old here in cape town.on the 27 september 1952. his name was Abdullah Allie.
my great grand father had only 2 sons born here in cape town, and i am one of the grand sons of 1 of his sons.
my wish is to find my family in yemen.all that i know is that he had a cousin by the name of nasser bin nasser who had a shop in sanaa, the adress of that shop was , shop no.2 street no2 in sanaa.nasser bin nasser used to visit my great grand father regularly in cape town.
anyone of assistance that live in yemen,that can find some of my family i will be very great full.
kind regards
abdusataar allie

Hi abdusataar,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Missing people in Cape Town section, this might surely help,

Regards,

David.

hi David
how are you doing, hope you are ok.

sorry to my friend, but no one is missing is just that i need to trace my family linage in Yemen,
nice meeting you and thanks for the info.

regards
abdusataar