Family visit visa

I applied for family visit visa online  for wife and daughter and submited letter to minister of commerce but still my status showing same
ﺮﺟﻰ ﻃﺒﺎﻋﺔ ﺍﻟﻄﻠﺐ ﻭﺗﺼﺪﻳﻘﻪ ﺍﻟﻜﺘﺮﻭﻧﻴﺎ ﻣﻦ ﺍﻟﻐﺮﻓﺔ ﺍﻟﺘﺠﺎﺭﻳﺔ ﺍﻭ ﺟﻬﺔ
please guide me I applied on 19/10/2014

my friend i also applied on 02 november.but still i am waiting also.i dont knw.if u knw then please inform me also.thanks

Did u get any change in ststus

from 02 november up to now no changes.same is same

take print from this one.and take to u kafeel or u hr departmnet to sign and stamp.then after stamp and sign from u kafeel or hr department then take to chamber of commerce.ther u pay 35 saudi riyal and they attested u application.after u check u statuse online daily

Yes attestaction from chamber of commerce has been don

My status has been changed to

Hello ,
My name is Rahman . I applied for a family visit visa for my wife online through my HR department of my company . All the procedure of giving the application to chamber of commerce has been done and my application has been activated  online on 17/11/2014 but i have not got any change in visa status until now. Can you please tell me how long will it take to get the visa ? :sick .

Thank you .

Rahman I to applied my status change after 20 20 days

They said they would take 10 days maximum for the visa in my company. But its been 11 days already and no change yet..  :(  20 days , isn't it too much time ?   :sick
Brother can you please tell me what was the status changed too after 20 days ?

What is your profession in your Iqama?

Electrical technician..

when u attested from chamber and comerce.and what showes to u online.

It was attested on 17/11/2014 and status shows no visa next to my wife's name.

My status changed to
The ratification of the request
And plz anyone letme no still how many days it take
to issue the visa, my status changed on 20/11/2014

And my profession in iquma is maintenance engineer

from which city your application chambered

Now in Jeddah

It will take 15 to 20 days from jeddah to get visa if you filled all information in application without any mistake

i Applied the visit visa for my wife n child with my father..on  10 nov still no updates for visa.got chembers also..
is the delay becaus i applied in group (father,wife,children)

i am so sick and tired of checking the visa status everyday . It does'nt change at all . Its been 15 days after the activation by chamber of chamber . Can anyone please tell me , if its gonna work ? Should i give it to an agent ?

just wait now days very slow processing umra season also started don't go for any agent specially for visit visa they do nothing except chamber they also wait like your waiting when they get visa visa they charge too much money

If you are a governmental servant then you dont need to submit in commerce. Sign your application from your boss and submit it directly to ministry of foreign affairs along with your Iqama copy and original letter of salary details. Best of luck

My status  also not changed from20th November
last status changed on November 20th it says ratification of the request

You have to go to stikdam office - Ministry of interior and Not ministry of commerce with all applications and supporting documents..

Does your company have a Government Relations officer or office? I would start there. If you do not have one contact the consulate for your country and let them guide you through the process,

Hi,

I just applied for one yesterday through an agency that handles all the government documents and application for my employer.  I was told that they are very backed up with applications and to expect a delay.

That is not an uncommon response. I have found that when I just periodically 'cordially check' with a smile even though I want to grimace at how long it is taking, I get results. Things take a long, long, time here. Remember the floods in Riyadh a few years ago? As I understand it the sewage drainage problem has not been fixed yet.

Be diligent and maybe remind them that on the other end maybe the family may have a deadline to be out of their present living situation so the need for the visa is eminent.

Hope this helps.

Dear all, is any one help me  about my family visa status,
"The ratification of the request"

in my company they are saying it is approved

and i would like to what is the next step

Go to Visa Validity dot com and click on English them enter two of the requested documents. It will tell you there.

https://www.eserve.com.sa/VVSWeb/

That is the link

what does the below message mean ? This appeared after 16 days of attestation by chamber of commerce

''The ratification of the request: (8722286) on 11.17.2014 (Jeddah Chamber) ''

that means your chambere done on that date from jeddah  now you have to wait for mofa update they will update your status soon now days very slow so just keep checking for update

Its 18 days already.. n m so sick n tired of waiting now .

Chamber of commerce keep the visit visa application form with them and didn't return.
They said just go and check online.

Is this a case for every one who recently applies for visit visa?

no they should not keep that form they just make stamp and they give return that form need to show in mofa when they called for verification mofa will keep the form not chamber

is there any way to fasten the procedure of getting the visa ? 19 days and counting after the chamber of commerce attestation. Any idea what do i do ?

Hello , can anyone tell me when will the status change after submitting the documents for review to ministry of foreign affairs in jeddah ?

First of all I think you had submitted your document to a wrong place. Chamber of commerce never keep your document. They only check the signature of your sponsor and if it is coinciding with sponsors signature and chamber registration number you will receive the document same time or they will reject and return to you. So all your message is confusing. Chamber of commerce and Ministry of commerce nothing to do with your VISA processing. This is only Ministry of Interior , ministry of Foreign affairs and Passport office  who are involved in the processing of family visa / visit visa etc provided you are submitting the hard copies. Chamber of commerce is only verifying your company letter and nothing else. So approach general service office for guidance.

Hi can anybody tell me if I need to take 2 way or one way ticket for family visit visa?

If they are staying only for 89 days you arrange return ticket. If you want to extend their VISA for more than 89 days then better to take ticket only for one way