Apartment for rent

Hi, I am looking for an apartment in Al Ain preferably somewhere near the town centre. Could you recommend me a good place to look out for an apartment? I'm new to Al Ain. 2 bhk apartment is what I'm looking for. What would be the rent in approximate figures.. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi geo123,

You should probably post in the Al Ain housing section.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

I didn't see any responses to the other posts that was in the housing section hence here :)

Hi geo123,

You could check out
stmarysalain.com/classifieds_list.asp
There are a lot of advertisements in it. I remember seeing an ad that fits your requirements. The rent was something around 1500 Dhs.

geo123 wrote:

Hi, I am looking for an apartment in Al Ain preferably somewhere near the town centre. Could you recommend me a good place to look out for an apartment? I'm new to Al Ain. 2 bhk apartment is what I'm looking for. What would be the rent in approximate figures.. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm living in town center in a one bedroom apartment and cost is around 42,000 a year.

There are new buildings located near Al Ain Mall. Most likely its 70,000 plus a year for a 2 BR apartment.