Need a room to stay for 18 days

Hello, I came from the US- Originally from Lebanon.. to experience the shocking world in Germany. I am currently in London been interviewing and have a flight scheduled for tomorrow morning; however my 18 day stay arrangement has been declined last minute.

Kindly let me know if you know of anyone who I can rent a room from for 18 days. I am with my son who is 11 years of age. I will be there for 18 days to renew my working visa and to interview with the Saudi Embassy in Berlin.

Regards
Hiam  :)

Hello, I need a room to stay for 18 days while interviewing on couple positions in Berlin. My arrangement was canceled last minute and found myself trapped. Would really hate to lose the opportunity to interview for these positions. Any where in Berlin is fine, commute works well for me.
I will be arriving tomorrow morning to Berlin SCH airport. Hope to hear from some of you out there. I have very limited budget, need someone affordable.

Thanks,

Hi,

You may check with Toytowngermany site, It has details to find about apartments in Germany and also about employment opportunities for best price.

Thanks
Benz

Hi Hiam,

A new topic has been created as from your post on the Berlin forum for more visibility.

I invite you to have a look at the Berlin housing section and post an advert there as well.

Thank you.

If you're o.k. with sleeping on somebody's spare bed for a few days, try Couchsurfing, Hospitality Club, or one of the other online hospitality exchanges.
wg-gesucht.de also sometimes has temporary rooms, although under a months isn't what the site is meant for.