Filipino in India, where you at?

Hi mary how are u??

hi shayne...r u still in india?

Hello Kabayans

There are a lot of Filipinas in different states of India married to Indians and few are working here, A lot of them are in Kerala, etc, I am from Kerala and married to Filipina,  there are a few Filipinos FB chat group for Piony Indian Couples. if any Filipina  want to Join the group msg me. i can share the link So u girls can chit chat with fellow Filipinas .

can u add me there

Sure pls check your msg.

Any Filipinos around Delhi or nearby Delhi can get in touch with me at ***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi...are you still in india? pls you can reach me out in ***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please ecxhange contact details privately.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

sure dear

nice

i know one filipino here in new delhi she came here in india on tourist visa but staying here in delhi she is looking for work

your contact pls?

Pm me

sankarvkm wrote:

Hello Kabayans

There are a lot of Filipinas in different states of India married to Indians and few are working here, A lot of them are in Kerala, etc, I am from Kerala and married to Filipina,  there are a few Filipinos FB chat group for Piony Indian Couples. if any Filipina  want to Join the group msg me. i can share the link So u girls can chit chat with fellow Filipinas .

Your posts are always informative and helpgul! I'm also planning to travel and marry my boyfriend too. Would you mind sharing the link too? 😊

You can find in chennai

Hey Shayne, I am not from Phillipines but i can surely make you feel good. :-)
There are a few filipino restaurants here by the way, I am from Delhi

Any filipino near rajasthan? Im from jaipur stying here almost 5yrs. I feel homesick na im looking for kabayan.

Hi there

Any kabayan near by bhiwadi Rajisthan????

In or around Bhiwadi, Rajisthan or in Gurgaon...????