Requirements for wife visa

Can you please send me the requirements needed for wife visa and the procedure including the fees
Thanks

1.Application form, filled, and attested from Chamber of commerce
2. Your Education certificate attested and translated
3. Marriage certificate, attested and translated.
4. A letter from your company, with your salary details
5. Iqama copy
6. Passport copy (Both yours and wife's)

What if I'm a filipina and my husband from Saudi.. He wants to get me what are the requirements I need??

Sorry, Beyond my scope !!!

Rebecca Laxa wrote:

What if I'm a filipina and my husband from Saudi.. He wants to get me what are the requirements I need??

i assumed that your husband is Saudi national Right?
it should be your husband to process your visa not you. All documents showing & attesting your valid marriage must be brought to the MOFA - Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Riyadh. Tell your saudi husband to inquire about the process in MOFA.

sunilkumarma wrote:

1.Application form, filled, and attested from Chamber of commerce
2. Your Education certificate attested and translated
3. Marriage certificate, attested and translated.
4. A letter from your company, with your salary details
5. Iqama copy
6. Passport copy (Both yours and wife's)

Same is the issue with mine, as I am Pakistani and my wife is an Indian and is living in Pakistan on Family Visa-Multiple entry. Does my wife will got visa from Pakistan or From India as she have an indian passport.

Waiting for your reply!

OP, did your husband get PERMISSION to marry you prior to the wedding? If not, then it might be incredibly hard to get permission for the visa, hate to tell you, but i have seen this dragging on for years with people getting married without permission.