Planning to Move to Sudan - Seeking employment

My name is Lillian from Kenya. I am planning to move to Sudan by  end of July, I do not know anybody there, but I am taking the risk of trying job opportunity in that country. I have experience in Real Estate & Hotel Industry. I have a wide skill from my previous employments and speak excellent English and little of German. First I would be glad to get employment so I can build up my life and in future  own  my company. Doing Property management, Real Estate, Air ticketing & Messenger services which I have 4 years experience while I worked for Property Link Africa, British owned Company in Kenya

Thanks so much for your kind advise my friend. I will try visit the Embassies as soon as i arrive in the country.

Cheers,
Lillian

Hello  Lillian and welcome on board :)

Kindly note that a new thread has been created from your post on the Sudan Forum so as to help you get better interaction with your post.

I would suggest you to browse through our section Jobs in Sudan and place an advert in the work field you are seeking for to increase your chance of having an employment.

Regards

Kenjee

Kirinah  Are you going to Sudan or to South Sudan. Sudan is a muslim country and you will find it hard to get a job there.
South Sudan is going through a transition period after the fighting there and it too has not much work either. If you are lucky enough to find a job with a local company the salary will not be much.

I was in South Sudan for 3 years and I saw first hand the poverty there. If I were you I would not just head there on the off chance that you will get a job. It would be much better to get a job before you go.
Find websites for hotels, send them your CV and ask if there is work.  Good luck.