Looking for Work in travel and Tourism Section as Admin or Assistant

Hi everyone! I am Emily from the States. I lived in Switzerland for almost a year but have been back in the States now for almost a year. I would really like to find a position in the UK if possible. I love travel and am hoping to find a position that is related in someway to that. I am open to really anything but had been focusing my search in two general areas:  Admin or Personal Assistant positions in a variety of business sectors and positions in the travel and tourism sector. Eventually I hope to go back to school to pursue a Master's degree. I would love any feed back, advice, or leads anyone has to offer!!! Thanks!

what is your work back ground stellick742 ?

I've done child care for the past couple years and office work. I am looking to get into an international company as an admin assistant or personal assistant to start with.

stellick742

Social Inclusion Worker
Beverley House  Birmingham
Job Title: Social Inclusion Worker
Service: Adult mental health - Rehab
Department: OT department
Reports to: Head of OT department
Accountable to: Head of OT department
Type: Full time, permanent post
Note: Psychology background is an advantage

Job Purpose/Main Duties/Responsibilities
To facilitate the social recovery of all patients in every aspect of life, ( economic, social, cultural, educational, employment, basic welfare, health, civil and political rights) irrespective of whether they do or do not achieve full mental health recovery; to ensure that they are able to have the best quality of life that is possible for their mental health.
As a Social Inclusion Worker you will work closely with the occupational therapy team in a Rehabilitation Hospital to create opportunities for individuals with mental health problems to engage in meaningful activities in the community. By facilitating practical activity groups and individual sessions, you will contribute towards a balanced therapeutic programme, providing service-users with appropriate challenges while maintaining a safe environment.
    To carry out Social Inclusion Assessments
    To develop, manage and review Social Inclusion Programmes for each Beverley House patient.
    To challenge any constraints, prejudice and social inclusion barriers patients may encounter whilst accessing community activities or social participation.
    To attend ward rounds/ MDT, CPAs, Staff and clinical governance meetings; and to prepare required reports (CPA and discharge reports) for external agencies prior to these meetings
    To work within the MDT to ensure that patients are supported when preparing for transition/move from the Hospital
    To liaise with Occupational Therapist regarding patient needs and participation with activities, both verbally and using activity record sheets.
    To Assist the Occupational Therapist to carry out reviews of the service provision
    In the absence of the Occupational Therapist, to prepare and carry out group activities as designated by the Head of Occupational Therapy Department.

*The post is for immediate start.
Psychology background is an advantage with an opportunity to be considered in an AP post in the future.
*All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference checks.

*Please attach your current CV when applying.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/jobs/social-in … 1070533432

try it maybe we see us here

Hello all :)

@stellick742 : Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your posts in the England Forum so as to help you get better response. Do you know in which area in the UK you wish to work?

Regards

Kenjee