New in Santiago :)

I moved to Santiago in April, after living in Buenos Aires for 2.5 years... Santiago is really beautiful and the quality of life here is wonderful. I have the job thing down...so the only thing left is to meet new people.

For this reason I started up a ladies event, called Ladies Lunch Santiago. Its for both locals and expats who want to meet new people, network, and lunch in Santiago. You can find it on facebook too, Ladies Lunch Santiago. We already had one lunch and it was great! - Email me if you have any questions :) Morgan

Welcome to Expat.com Morgan !

Hi there,
Yes, I actually saw that your group now "follows" me on Twitter. Welcome to Santiago!

How do you communicate get togethers?

Thanks for the welcome!

I actually found your blog online and then 'followed' you from the site!

If you go to ladiesmeet.webs.com  you will find information about the events.If you become a member there, invitations will be sent to you when we have a lunch. The next lunch will be this month, in a few weeks.

I figured this would be a good way to network plus meet other people down here - the first Lunch was great, so I hope to be able to do one every month :)

Morgan

Hi,
The ladiesmeet website is a little hard to read with the pink picture background.
Wish you the best with this initiative!
Oh, and welcome to Chile!