Looking for people to show me around arusha

Hey everyone!
I'm going to spend a month travelling through the country, I'd particularly like to have some people (French maybe?) showing me around Arusha, as it will be the first place I'll visit and telling me a bit about the Tanzanian lifestyle. I'm travelling on my own, which makes it all a bit more stressing!

Thanks for your help

Camille xx

Hi...
I can show your Dar-es-salaam

cabibi wrote:

Hey everyone!
I'm going to spend a month travelling through the country, I'd particularly like to have some people (French maybe?) showing me around Arusha, as it will be the first place I'll visit and telling me a bit about the Tanzanian lifestyle. I'm travelling on my own, which makes it all a bit more stressing!

Thanks for your help

Camille xx

Hi once again,

Arusha is a very international place.. Just this last weekend, I was at a party in a new lounge.. The crowd was filled with some really amazing people from so many different countries.. Russians, Europeans, Americans and also a large group of local people.. The fusion was just amazing.. :)

You'll love Arusha.. :) I wish you the best Camille..
Cheers,
N.

Hi

How are you doing over there i would like to welcome you to arusha as i will be there to show the city of arusha remember, as you request i will sure that you will be happy to stay in arusha there is many places to visit in arusha where you will learn many and life style.

You welcome

Gideon

Ok ! thanks!
I shall contact you then!

okey my dear your welcome there waiting for you

tell me when will you be arrived to arusha .

[Moderated: avoid posting personal details pls]

gideon

How nice! I know a young local female teacher (Hawa) who rents a room in her house and who can show you around and tell you all you want to know about their culture and tribes. She can make you local meals and you can talk all day. Hawa has lived in Spain some time so she knows about the European culture as well. [Moderated: avoid posting personal details pls]