Hi y'all i need helps!!!!!!!!!!!

hi guys, i got a friend, she is gonna study abroad in Germany to continue her studies. she graduated in University in vietnam with a bachelor degree now she wants to get a Master degree in Germany, and the problem is she has to pass the small english test in German consulate about her major(banking and finance). she probably doesnt know what to review about, in University in Vietnam the teachers did not give students any lessons about business english. her dream is studying abroad and exchange german culture. i'd like to ask if anyone here can give me some websites about the english test in consulate. pls help me! thanks in advance!!

Hi ,

I personally dont know such website and would rely on google but if i may give a suggestion.
I would recommend to look for some groups in facebook  like expats in deutschland  , erasumus in deutschland , students ..  like i have joined one Indians in Germany and we do exchange and share quite freely.  Your friend can look for relevant group and join and ask .  Those groups are big and much more active.

Meanwhile not sure if she think to apply for TOEFL .   wont the consulate accept TOEFL certificate?   generally that is quite an acceptable criteria mentioned. preparing and appearing TOEFL will help your friend even in future, SO i could recommend that .  Along with normal subject related terms and definition in English will also help

Good luck to your friend

hi ,you can look at the website for handelskammer and then the uni where she is attending......the test is intermediate    english with business aspects.........takecare  if you have any problems email me  [email protected]        darrell :)

thanks for ur reply!!!!!! i forgot to tell you, she did have TOEIC coz that is the condition to follow her paperwork. thanks anyway!!!!!!! now she just can pray for her future :) google helps nothing we did google all but find nothing :)
thankssssssss! take care!

thanks  a lot!!!!!!!! now she is learning in books any books that have business english
i will mail you. thanks! take care!

Why does every 2nd person in Vietnam have a degree in banking and finance ? Deregulation ? Or do they all shop at the same market. It is so prevalent , its uncanny. I have a friend that works at a major bank here and she is scared of getting in trouble because of the illegiallity that occurs. Does not instill much confidence in me