Higher studies for germany

hi im dr.chandralekha im from andhrapradesh .im planning fr higher studies for germany plz can u ppl help me

Hi chandra lekha,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

As you were off topic, a new discussion was created as from your post on the Germany forum for better visibility.

Regarding your query, I invite you to have a look at the article study in Germany which will surely provide you with useful information.

In which field do you want to continue your studies?

Thank you and best of luck,

Hasnaa

what is your subject of study?

Hi,

There are lot of fields for higher studies  and if tell us in which field you want to pursue your career in ,we will be able to guide you in a better way.

Regards,
Akshat

hi thnq im mbbs doctor im planning to do pg in germnay with wrking so can u plz tell me how to approach nd procedure abt tht

Your post contains so many abbreviations, typing and grammar mistakes that it is almost unreadable.
So, you want to do further studies in something related to medicine? (What is PG, "parental guidance"?)
You should first contact suitable universities to ask about available courses and entry requirements. Unless the course is held entirely in English (which are rare, and costly), German language skills will be needed. Which language classes did you complete so far?
Once you have secured a place at a university, you can apply for a student visa at the German embassy. You have to show sufficient financial means (usually EUR8000 in a blocked bank account, which is the minimum amount you need to survive a year in Germany).
As a foreign student in Germany, you are allowed to to a limited amount of part-time work (not enough to pay your full living expenses). But since studies are designed to be full-time, your results are likely to suffer if you work.

beppi wrote:

Your post contains so many abbreviations, typing and grammar mistakes that it is almost unreadable.
So, you want to do further studies in something related to medicine? (What is PG, "parental guidance"?)
You should first contact suitable universities to ask about available courses and entry requirements. Unless the course is held entirely in English (which are rare, and costly), German language skills will be needed. Which language classes did you complete so far?
Once you have secured a place at a university, you can apply for a student visa at the German embassy. You have to show sufficient financial means (usually EUR8000 in a blocked bank account, which is the minimum amount you need to survive a year in Germany).
As a foreign student in Germany, you are allowed to to a limited amount of part-time work (not enough to pay your full living expenses). But since studies are designed to be full-time, your results are likely to suffer if you work.

PG = Postgraduate I would think!

El_Jost wrote:

PG = Postgraduate I would think!

Yes, indeed!
Sometimes the most obvious things don't come to one's mind.
Thanks!

Dear all,
I got masters degree in Business management and Finance.i want to go for doctorate degree to germoney with ful funded scholarship.
I need ur kind assistance if u can.

Here is an official (and searchable) list of scholarships in "Germoney":
https://www.daad.de/deutschland/stipend … datenbank/

Thanks buddy