Info about visit visa....

Dear Friends,

Can you tell me what is the validity of visit visa. Is it 30 days from the date of issue or more than 30 days. I mean to say that what is the time period that we have to enter the KSA.

Depends.  They are varying lengths.  What it says on YOUR visa is the validity of YOUR visa.  There are two kinds of visit visas; family visit and business visit.

I have seen a 30-day, I had a 90-day before and just finished a 180-day before my latest Iqama was processed.

Generally you have to enter the KSA within 30 days of issue, but then again, is it a re-entry/exit visa?  Some of those you have 60 or 90 days to exit and re-enter to validate them.

thanks buddy....actually I still did not get it yet but I am told that will get in a few days. I had to plan my holidays therefore was asking how many days are there to enter once its issued. I think its a business visa, so how many days does it take to convert into a residence one....thanks for your help :D

If your biz visa is good for 90 days, it will take 85 days to process your Iqama.

If your biz visa is good for 60 days, it will take 55 days to process your Iqama.

If your biz visa is good for 30 days, it will take 25 days to process your Iqama.

I've been through the process three times...it's always the same.  It's only in the last few weeks they get off their butts and do something about it. 

Once it's issued, you should have 30 days before you need to enter and validate it.

Good luck...happy travels.

So it means that if they want it to be done earlier they can do so? anyway really thanks for your reply....so is it normal to hire someone and call him on a business visa then convert it to residence...

Yes, they could do it earlier...but they rarely do.  Seems like jumping the gun, to them. 

Wait until the last minute...it's the Saudi way.

Yes, it's normal to do what you are doing.  I did it three times, just like that.

Thanks a lot for taking your time and replying to me...God bless u...:D

can anyone help me to know the process my visit visa transfer to iqama?may father got me here and he sponsored me in my visit visa,is there any possible that i can work here?please help me..

Hi,

Can we get a conversion from visit visa to work visa without having to exit and re-enter?

My bachelor's degree is currently being verified by Saudi Culture. Will I have to wait for it to get over or the conversion can happen earlier with Saudi Culture processing pending.