Can i get a network administrator job for indian in roma / italy

hi ppl , im raj from bangalore ,india. im working as a system administrator for a BPO company . basically im an artist , rome is mother land for arts, so i wish to live my life in rome, is there any chances that i get job as system administrator , i know its difficult to get job, but till i get job any other options so that i can survive der, doing some other work , if anyone can help me regarding this, plzzzzzz writte. im an graduate ,n done CCNA certifed

Hi Raj basava,

I suggest you post your resume in the System administrator job offers in Italy section please :)

Best of luck to you !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hi Raj..

First you have to find an employer who is able to hire you. If the employer agrees to provide you documentation required for visa, then you can come and work in Italy. But employers do not prefer this because there is cost involved. Unless they badly need a resource, and they dont find a any local, only in that case they may agree for visa.

Other way to get your work permit in Italy is to study here first, then after completing your studies, you can convert the student visa to work permit.

hi! just curious, what do you mean by complete your study first then you can convert it to work permit? how's that possible?

i don't get. let's just say for my case, I want to continue my Nursing Course can I continue it in italy and then after completion of the degree i can convert it to work permit then?

please elaborate.

thank you

yes, you cannot take a work permit unless you complete your study...
in order to apply for work permit, you need to submit your degree/course completion certificate...