Meeting place for foreigners

Hi everyone,

Just landed in Nagoya. I am going to stay here for some months, any place for meeting with other foreigners?

Best,

Emilio

Hi Emilio

I think there are not many foreigners here especially in Nagoya forum haha. I also want to know where's the place for meeting them.

Yutta

hey emilio and yutta

I am also new in nagoya, I went to the HUB bar  in sakae yesterday it was really nice, what about meeting each other there, maybe today or during the week for an afterwork? :)

Yes, thatŽs right, hahaha.

I have made some progress on this over the last days..."The Hub" is a nice place to meet local and foreign people. Even if it is not easy to find Japanese people who speak English, in The Hub you can find at least a few of them. There are several The Hub in the City.

And if you are also looking for party until late night, then "Second" is definitely the place ;)

Hi Zinoubette,

I was in The Hub in Sakae yesterday night too :)

I will be in Sakae this afternoon to buy some Christmas presents, so just let me know if you will be around.

That sounds great How to find each other?
At"the Hub" around 7pm? I don't know exactly where the hub bar but I will try to see you there.:D

I know two "Hubs", one is in Sakae área and the other one is just two minutes walking from main station. I will send you now a message with my Line ID :)