Lost the learning license book and the result of my first test

Hi Guys, I was there is Bahrain for 14 months. I applied for license and also given single test but failed. After that I left bahrain for 6 months. Now I am going back to bahrain. I have the learning license with me which is expired but i lost the learning license book and the result of my first test.

Do I have to start fresh or I can continue from where I left? I mean I have to re-apply for the test and re attend all the mandatory classes or I can direct go and apply for second test?

Please help.

Thanks...

Probably best just to go and speak to the directorate

When I took my lessons there, they said if you loose your book, you will have to restart the entire process again. I don't know if it is still valid but I thought I should share.

I too think you may have to restart the process, but nothing like checking with the Traffic Directorate first. Hope fully they should have your history on record, if you get the same CPR number upon your return.

Let us please know how it goes, so we can all benefit from your experience. Best wishes.

Can you get the same CPR number upon your return? I thought CPR numbers are unique and if you left the country for good but then decided to come back and re-apply for CPR, you'd be issued a new one.

I think you can.

When my wife, who initially entered Bahrain as a "Housewife", got a job, she left the country and when she returned to her new job she had the same CPR number. So it seems possible, especially if its the same passport.