Indian School in Riyadh

my twins are studying in an Indian School in Kuwait. They r in the second standard. I want to ask all the memebers that if I come now for example in two or three months is it possible for me to get them admission in a good indian school. Which is the best indian school. I am very worried about them as dont want them to have them spoil their year. Please I would apprieciate your adivise...thanks :D

There are plenty of Indian schools and International Schools catering to the Indian curriculum in Riyadh that cater to the millions of Indian expats who live and work here.

The Indian Embassy School in Rawdah is quite popular and very much in demand. There is also a Delhi Public School somewhere in the city. Ive seen the school buses plying on the streets.

Middle Est International offers the Indian curriculum in their Asian section, in addition to the American and French sections.

I dont see any issues for you, at all.

Thank you very much for your time, but can I can them admitted in the school in the middle of the term. has any one experienced it

(moderated)