Garage Sale

I have lived here since I was in the university and a spent a year abroad in Madrid. I married a Spaniard, had children and now we are moving.

We have 40 years of accumulations for sale - muscial instruments, furniture, 220 appliances, everything a household can have!

Susan
Movi:l 635 310 334
Email: [email protected]

Hi Susan,

What musical instruments do you have to sell?
Im buying an apartment in Malaga and am interested in furbishing it quickly!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Thanks Natalie

I have a Schimmel upright piano, a bugle and drums.
I also have the Luis XVI bed set - queen size bed with matching chairs, bedside tables and bureau wih four drawers.
Further 2 3 seater sofas of the old kind that are made of pure wood not Ikea plastic. Plus a two seater sofa with bed for 1.
If you could come up for a day, i think you will find a mountain of things you can use otherwise tell what you are looking for and I shall sent you a photo.
Cheers

Forgot we have an electronic keyboard, side tables, kitchen appliances - please tell me your fancy to see if we can acoomodate!

Hiya,

Im interested in the Schimmel, and the drums. Could you send me some more info. Prices and pictures if possible.
I can arrange collection from you.
My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance,

Natalie

Hi lordhunt,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Moving sales in Madrid section, this might be helpful. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.