Probation period?

If I am not happy with the employer can I resign during the probation period??????????/

If agreed by the employer, what are the expenses they will charge me????/

farzabbas wrote:

If I am not happy with the employer can I resign during the probation period??????????/

If agreed by the employer, what are the expenses they will charge me????/

you should look over the labor law of the state, in our nation, employers are not allowed to charge any thing from their employees if they resign in the time of probation. They must pay us for the days we worked for them,

In KSA, you generally must reimburse them for the plane-fare and visa costs.

Depends on your management but the contract letter usually doesn't mention about any sort of reimbursement to the company. You are even supposed to get a one way ticket to your home country.

Hi I have question your reply is much appreciated., I'm here in Saudi for almost 4 months I receive my iqama from my employer but the company written in my iqama is different from my work place because I know the company I'm working right now is in red category that's why they will not put our company name in our iqama.also we don't know who is really our kafeel. Is their a possibility that I can transfer to other company?? Thank you very much plsss need information..thank you

Mjoyfelipe@ yahoo.com wrote:

Hi I have question your reply is much appreciated., I'm here in Saudi for almost 4 months I receive my iqama from my employer but the company written in my iqama is different from my work place because I know the company I'm working right now is in red category that's why they will not put our company name in our iqama.also we don't know who is really our kafeel. Is their a possibility that I can transfer to other company?? Thank you very much plsss need information..thank you

Yes, you can transfer to some other company. Remember: working for anyone else than your sponsor is illegal. You have to act fast; as not much time left in correction period expiry.

With due respect, I would like to ask regarding my probation period. I work in a rig move company. I was hired in with a 90 days probation period. Now I dont feel passionate about my job and Im not happy about it. I want to leave this job and I have still 2 months probation period are remaining. Please taking into consideration currently I am working in Saudi Arabia and I have transferable IQAMA and I had transferred from my prior company into this company.
1)     Could you please tell me can I quite the job during the probationary period?
2)     If I can leave than my company can be charge/ detect like IQAMA and transfer fees.?

Your kind assistance regarding this matter will be much appreciated.
Regards