Sour Cream for mexican fajitas

Hi people!!!!

Any of you know where could I find Sour Cream?
I will like to make fajitas and add flavor to the dish!!!!

Have a good day

PS: Already looked at Aria Supermarket and Carrefour without success :(

Hi there,
I found Kiri Cream(y) Cheese at Carrefour, added a dash of lemon juice to turn it a little et voila! Sour Cream for my baked potatoes and for my nachos.  Good luck.  :)

$ue wrote:

Hi there,
I found Kiri Cream(y) Cheese at Carrefour, added a dash of lemon juice to turn it a little et voila! Sour Cream for my baked potatoes and for my nachos.  Good luck.  :)

And this definitely sounds like a winner!!!
Thank you

Carrefour does get sour cream in from time to time. Like everything else there thatŽs decent, itŽs hit and miss.

The Turkish double fat, full cream yoghurt will also work well. Just let the extra water drip out for about 30 minutes and mix it with some lemon juice to taste. I did the same thing in India where there is no sour cream.

The writer who said Carrefour has it is correct but it sells out very fast and then does not appear again for a long, long time. Kind of like peanut butter.

Yep! Yogurt is considered sour cream here....Firm yogurt is best.

freakyfingers wrote:
$ue wrote:

Hi there,

And this definitely sounds like a winner!!!
Thank you

Speaking of peanut butter, anyone lucky enough to find it in erbil anywhere?

not seen it for 10 months so it must be coming back hopefully soon...

there is a website that my colleague gets stuff from. not sure if PB is included.

name is odd, bombeene

she got purses sent in. i may break down and get PB ha ha ha Their shipping is about half the price of other companies. It is still too expensive and a big hassle for me.

Micky Rose in Ainkawa has peanut butter in stock.