Advice how my fiance get me to live in portugal(Fiance Visa)

hello sir...i also need your help...i have a fiance from portuguese but he is english and me from philippines we already met in person now we planning to get fiance visa but its hard to get cus we do not have embassy of portugal here in philipines we have to fly to indonisia which is the embassy of portugal is in there...we need some advice how my fiance get me to live in portugal we need step by step how to process papers..please help...thank you and im happy i found you in this site verry helpful...godbless

Hi Nenet_abe,

Welcome to expat-blog!

A new topic was created from post on the Portugal forum for better visibility and interaction.

I may advise your fiance to get in touch with the Philippines Embassy in Portugal where they might guide you way to get this issue solved.

Please find here the Philippines Embassy in Portugal website: http://www.philembassy.no/

Regards,

David.

thank you verry much.. :)

I have a fiancee on portugal and I'm in Hongkong right now. What should be the requirements for marriage?

Thank you and God bless you

Hi Nanet,

Where are you now and what is your status?I need to know what are the requirements needed to marry an Portuguese man?

Need to know your replied thank you